Please help make this blog better by donating. This is what I would like to do:
- Move this blog to a .com domain thus reaching far more people. Done this. Relationshipocd.com has been secured for a year!
- Publish a list of free resources for all the rOCD sufferers around the world.
- Try to secure discounts for people wanting to consult OCD specialists.
- Develop online tools and a structured online program to help people improve their rOCD.
- Summarise the best articles, books and most up to date resources.
- Develop a Monthly newsletter.
- Any other things that people with rOCD would like to see here.
Why am I asking for support?
Some of the people that contacted me when I first started the blog on WordPress.com, found the initial blog very basic and difficult to navigate. Unfortunately, higher functionality comes at a price as the best website/blog templates require a purchase from WordPress. I have invested my personal money to secure the domain relationshipocd.com for a year and anti-spammer protection.
There are still a lot of things that I would like to do in the future (see above). And the only way to move forward is with a little help from everyone!
Sharing your story
I would also be very interested in hearing from your recovery stories. I suspect other people will too. No matter how big or small. Send me your short story focusing on positive action points and less on symptoms of rOCD. I will post it on the blog.We want people to see that recovery is possible through small steps and a better outlook of life! here is the email firstname.lastname@example.org